Italian Temptation Forum
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Italian Temptation Forum

www.within-temptation.it

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel

Andare in basso 
+28
forsaken93
TheCryOfSilence
Niniel
Michel_ITR99
Diny
Gabriella
Pat
Diva
°°the voice°°
Alex
nocturnalconcerto
Frozenisabel
DarknesSword
anna 9090
Gipsy94
chiaradream
FedericaDenAdel
Namarie
MY BLACK LIGHT
°MAX°
DangerousMind
blackalbum1991
marlonob
Arianna
Overcome
Jaelle90
Mayra
Lady Shahrizai
32 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Successivo
AutoreMessaggio
blackalbum1991

{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Admin
blackalbum1991

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 5116

{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyVen 9 Ott 2009 - 1:41

{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Normal_071020092
sempre sharon in germania 3 settimane fa'...
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Mayra
Founder
Founder
Mayra

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 1196
Umore : By the light of the night it'll all seem all right

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyVen 9 Ott 2009 - 12:57

Belllllllla in love
http://www.within-temptation.it
Arianna

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 1570

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyVen 9 Ott 2009 - 15:15

Sempre stupenda! Very Happy
DarknesSword

DarknesSword

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 565
Umore : Crazy

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyVen 9 Ott 2009 - 20:06

è già!!!!
Frozenisabel

Frozenisabel

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 10

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyVen 9 Ott 2009 - 20:23

queste foto sono tutte meravigliose!!! complimentiiii!!!!! *__*
blackalbum1991

blackalbum1991

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyLun 12 Ott 2009 - 23:59

{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 121020091
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 1139
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Normal_11254
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Making_of_Mother_Earth_%2828%29
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 1029
Mayra
Founder
Founder
Mayra

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyMar 13 Ott 2009 - 0:17

Ma la prima foto è con quello di Utopia? Cribbio quant'è BBBBBella!
blackalbum1991

blackalbum1991

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyMar 13 Ott 2009 - 0:19

...yes..
sharon poi NON e' un ottima profeta

Our family is the most importing thing, now”.

The successful ‘metalband’ Within Temptation has not only conquered The Netherlands, but also the foreign countries. All the hectic from the last year, has made Sharon den Adel and her guitarist Robert Westerholt decided to get a sabbatical year, to take some time for their ‘rock baby’ Eva Luna (3).

After travelling for years with the successful band ‘Within Temptation’, and receiving many prices, is it the time for a sabbatical year. Leadvocalist Sharon den Adel tells that all the members of the band will be busy with other musical adventures, and the Robert and herself with take the time to write for the new album. “Of course we will be celebrate our holidays, also. We’ll be going to Spain, to our parents-in-law, and Sweden, hopefully for new inspiration. And we want to spend a lot of time with our three year old daughter: Eva Luna. We’ve been very busy and now we want to spend more time with our little family”. First of all they will be at home by Christmas. “We’re going back to basics, we planned to stay in The Netherlands, but maybe, you’ll never know we celebrate this romantic days, elsewhere. The most important thing is now that we are together, because otherwise our family might be get overruled by the work and the success”. This year Sharon is having something special for Christmas. “We would like to have a big Christmas tree, and because of the fact that Eva Luna celebrates her birthday in December, also, we keep an eye of the amount of presents. We spread the gifts a little bit”. Sharon gets a warm feeling if she thinks about the beginning of ‘Within Temptation’, which she started with Robert Westerholt, her partner for life and the father of her daughter. Robert, which plays the guitar and also writes songs for the band, met at a young age. “We were still at school and I used to sing in schoolbands. At one moment he saw me singing and he immediately liked me. But seducing girls was for Robert a hard thing. He keep telling me how I’d have to sing, and how the music rhythm was. He had a lot of criticism on me, that I didn’t liked him that much, at first time. Not really a good move, because I got angry with him. But in the end everything went very well, and now we even live together”. Back then we started also ‘Within Temptation’, fourteen year ago. Three years ago we got our biggest gift: Eva Luna. Do Robert and Sharon have plans for a little brother or sister for Eva Luna in 2009? Because the time is there! “Maybe in the future we will have a second child, but for now it’s not been planned for 2009. And we are not quite, we’ll be busy with music next year, but on a relaxed way. People frequently ask us if we don’t want to let Eva Luna stay at home, when we are touring, but she often go with us! She’s a real rockbaby, but we have to take care of her. We protect her ears when she’s next to the stage. It looks very funny and cocky. When she has to go to school, it will be a lot difficult to take her with us. Happily her grandparents are willing to take care of her. “Christmas will be a real family matter. What about our Christmas dinner? It depends on different things, I don’t eat meat, but I love Japanese food, and addicted to sushi. So I don’t think it will be a traditional Christmas dinner. In any case, I don’t have had traditional Christmas for ages. My memories lies in Jemen, were I’ve live for a year and a half, and they don’t have Christmas decorations. So my mum and I did make some. I’ve seen half the world, because my dad is busy to make telecommunications all over the world”. With ‘Within Temptation’ she also travels a lot. “It’s fun and grateful and you learn so much about other cultures. But it’s also hard, you can’t build on long term friendships”. Sharon and her band are in the Netherlands, but even more in foreign countries dreadfully successful. They’ll treated like huge stars. But the Dutch are more sober, and so is ‘Within Temptation’. “The metalrockmusic of keltic music we made, is extremely succesful in Spain, but the Dutch are a bit more relaxed, and experience the music as atmospheric. It sounds a bit like Kate Bush”. DJ ‘Armin van Buuren’ asked Robert and Sharon lately to record a dance single with him. It became ‘In and Out of Love’. We were charmed by the offer but dance music is not really our theme. But we’d like to do something new, and I like to dance. So we don’t regret this!”.

" con calma nel 2009.." si..certo...
blackalbum1991

blackalbum1991

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyMar 13 Ott 2009 - 0:27

Interview Sharon den Adel with ‘The Living’

“I’ve discovered what makes me happy”

Fourteen years ago Sharon den Adel and her boyfriend started Within Temptation. They are the best selling Dutch band in foreign countries with their ‘fairytale-metal’. Sharon tells us about her ‘two faces’, her dresses-madness, and finding happiness.

The story of Sharon den Adel seems to be a fairytale. ‘Sleeping Beauty’ and the high-school musical ‘Grease’ are two important things in her life. The sweet ‘Olivia Newton-John’ is one of the biggest examples to the front women of the symphonic metal band ‘Within Temptation’. “We were living in Indonesia and I was about four years old when I’ve got the idea that I’ve also wanted pocket money, just like my older brother. But, he was five and a half years older than me. My parents were both crazy about music and told me that I’ve got my pocket money but I’ve got to spend it on music. So I went to the music store with my mother and my older brother. From all sides I’ve got advises about what to buy. I came home with Jeff Wayne’s ‘War of the Worlds’ and It scared the hell out of me! Now when I tell you, it sounds a little bit like the music of Within Temptation: threatening and symphonic.” Sharon laughs. “But the first two cassette bands that I’ve selected myself were ‘Boney M’ and ‘Grease’. ‘Grease’ made me. I really, really liked it, especially ‘Hopelessly Devoted’ of Olivia Newton-John. I’ve sing that song almost every day, from my fourth till I was sixteen. It went my parents insane, because I used to sing it may times a day. Olivia was my biggest example; her voice was so beautiful and fragile. Because of her I began to sing”.

Passion for beautiful dresses
The ‘fairy like’ sound of her voice is reducing with a little effort to Olivia, but the theatrical performance isn’t. “As a child I was crazy about ‘Sleeping Beauty’”, explains Sharon. “Most because of the beautiful dresses that she was wearing” My parents had to read it a thousand times for me and every time again I was saying ‘Oh what gorgeous, that magnificent dresses!’ It really made a huge impression to me and I was constantly drawing dresses. Eventually I decided to take a ‘HBO-opleiding’ *Kind of University of USA* fashion management. I’ve
completed this study just when we started ‘Within Temptation’. Because of the band I had the opportunity to wear wonderful dresses and making performances with a lot of atmosphere. All those years I was experiencing with a lot of weird make-up and that kind of stuff. Very fairy-like and theatrical, in the present time it’s a little bit less heavy. I still have beautiful dresses which are designed for me for the shows, but they are a little bit more modern than a couple of years ago. And the fit my age better. For the designs of the dresses I give the designers mood boards. Alexander McQueen is a designer that I really like and who I loved to look at. Or Victor & Rolf, if they would make me something, it would we wonderful. The more couture, the better!

Big ‘Bami-eyes’
‘Freud’ would have known what to do with those confessions. She has an obsession with ‘Sleeping Beauty’ and ‘Olivia Newton-John’. Sharon is like the ‘thin’, innocent singer with the big ‘bami-eyes’. But also without the ‘Freud’ analysis it’s very clear that Sharon isn’t who people think she is (on stage). “At one side I’m a girly girl, but at the other hand I’ve got more ‘male’ hobbies than ‘women’s’. I really like to watch football/soccer or sport fights like K-1. And my relationships with men are much better then with women, it’s always been that way. My opinion is (for example) that if you have a fight with someone you have to tell your problems right away and not have to wait till later. I say what I think and that’s it. I don’t make such a problem of it. You’ll find those two sides also in my character. There’s clearly an optimistic and a dark Sharon. Music is essential for me to give the melancholic, poetry side of my personality a way out, so I can be in daily life the positive and optimistic Sharon. If I don’t have the music, I think that both sides of me would be strangling together. I think that all the band members think the same. Because of that, we can look a little bit darker and heavy then we really are. Well, we started ‘Within Temptation’ as a hobby. We didn’t think about our image, we just followed our hearts. The last couple of years, we try to be more aware about that. We noticed that we were presenting ourselves to dark. And, in de meantime, we don’t take ourselves that serious. The boys have been dressed in dresses to receive ‘The Popprijs’! *Dutch Award* But I must say that with ‘Black Symphony’, which came out last year, we definitely woke up a lot of people. Those people started to listen to our music, instead of having a preconception about us. Thereby, there has been a lot of attention from the press when ‘Black Symphony’ was released. That kind of impact wasn’t what I’ve expected.

Never too late for rock-n-roll
The life of a rock-n-roll artist isn’t the perfect thing for a stable relationship. Nevertheless are Sharon and Robert, one of the guitarists of the band, already fifteen years together. What’s the secret of their relationship? Sharon: “If you live together you shouldn’t be working together. With me and Robert, it went well, but there came a moment that it broke up, being around each other for 24 for hours a day. Your partner becomes nothing special for you anymore. That was the point that we decided to do more things separately. He goes on holiday with a friend and I do the same, but apart from each other. That works. Suddenly I begun to see again what a wonderful person Robert is. He has that special laugh. Apart from that we’ve never had a rock-n-roll life. After a show I went to bed immediately, as a good girl. I wanted to take good care of my body, because it’s my instrument. Since the last year I aware and enjoy the moments. We noticed that we didn’t really live as a band. Now we going out together to a pub or going out to dance. Or just acting like tourists, enjoy the country and sniff some culture. Because, I know, I only live once! Soon I’ll be eighty and do I have to watch our DVD’s to see where I’ve been”.

Hamburger with a candle
You can see ‘Within Temptation’ as the first baby of Sharon and Robert. But since December 2005 they’ve got a real child: Eva Luna. “The luck of Eva Luna stays on the first place, before ‘Within Temptation”, says Sharon, radiating. “I never thought that was possible, the band was my life and everything. Actually a little bit stupid, because we live almost like my parents did. My father had to go to several foreign countries for his job. We’ve lived in Indonesia, Yemen en Suriname. On my sixth birthday we were in Africa, and I’d got a candle on a hamburger, because there wasn’t cake. Those kinds of memories are the one I’ve got. Seeing the whole world was a mission for my parents. Even if my father didn’t have to work for a longer time, we didn’t go to The Netherlands, but we went to Australia or we toke a camper to cross America. Because of the travelling I didn’t have that much friends. They know that you are going to leave again, so they don’t put that much time in the relationship. That’s the hard way that children react, very pragmatically. But the nomadic way of living has given me a lot. I used to see that a different way before, but now I’m glad with it. It made me the person I am, and I’m proud of it. By now, I’m a world travelling mother myself; we go from Chili to Japan. But you know, sometimes I’m more at home than other (average) mothers, and sometime I’m more away. Luna joins us now and then on tour. She’s young and we can combine it. If that doesn’t work anymore, we have to search for another solution. We’ll see what the future brings us. I really hope that she doesn’t blame me for that, later. It’s quite a spicy little lady, so I don’t think I have to worry about her taking take of herself. Said the mother herself!”

Happy outside the city
The band goes from peak to peak, and also private Sharon’s life looks like a fairytale. Sharon: “Yes, I found my happiness, entirely. I know by now what makes me happy and that it doesn’t have to be that hard as former days. That happiness lies inside you. Maybe that’s what I’ve searched for in my childhood, a friend. But you have to be your own best friend. Be happy about yourself and with what you are doing. It sounds like a fairytale, but all of my dreams came true. I’ve got a very good relationship, and a wonderful child. I’ve became a singer – my biggest wish – and I live in the house of my dreams, outside the city in a magnificent surrounding. That’s more than I’ve ever hoped for. I would be happy if I had nice job and living in the city of Waddinxveen, were we’ve lived for quite a time, having the same loving boyfriend and Luna. But at this time, it’s even better than ever!”

Photo- descriptions
1. Impression of Luna’s hand: This was one the first things Luna brought home from the nursery. We are very happy with it.
2. ‘Grandmother’ van Adel: Women have always been a special factor in our family. I had a very special link with them. ‘Grandmother’ den Adel enjoyed life like no-other and was a master in telling stories.
3. Birth-ring: On the day that I was born, I’ve got this ring from my parents. Soon it will be made smaller for my daughter Luna. I like the family tradition of handing jewelry over from generation to generation.
4. Singles: A friend gave me those singles. I appreciate it more by now and started to collect them myself.
5. ‘Sint Joris’: I’ve bought this painting when we were in Sibiu, Romania. A local artist made it with oil painting on wood.
6. The white corset: This is the first corset I’ve ever bought. It’s made of silk and has little beads on it. It is en will be my favorite forever.
7. Book with fairytales: My parents try to convince me to tell me every night a different fairytale, but I only wanted to hear one story: ‘Sleeping Beauty’”.
8. The little black book: The photo collection of Robert, Luna and me. It goes where we are going, to all the fare distance journeys.
9. Dr. Martens: My trade mark. I’ve bought these ones in 1996 for 75 gulden *Old Dutch coin* in the sale. I haven’t worn them for years, they are old, bold and ugly, but I can’t throw them away.

5 Times Sharon
- My biggest punishment would be if there isn’t anything after this life, because I hate to say farewell. That’s because of my childhood, of course.
- With our lyrics we want to pivot people
We don’t want to be explicitly political. We don’t want to force people our opinions.
- I find ‘Canto’s’ *(smartlappen) Typical Dutch Music with Dutch lyrics * flat and fake. Only ‘De Vlieger’ from ‘André Hazes’ *Dutch Smartlappen singer* takes me personal. Every time I hear that song, I almost start to cry.
- We live outside the town. I need the rest of the nature to become myself again.
- If I start to read a good book, I can’t put it away. Then I’m reading till 3 o’clock in the morning and destroy the day after because I’m irritated the whole day.

Copyright: Living Magazine 2009

{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 >

{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Grandmotherdenadelam5
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Birthringbb0
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Singlesyr9
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Sintjorissx7
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Whitecorsetse4
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 97833138qf8
FedericaDenAdel

FedericaDenAdel

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 673
Umore : Bloody Gothic

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyMar 13 Ott 2009 - 0:43

Ehm...qualcuno potrebbe tradurre???
blackalbum1991

blackalbum1991

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyMar 13 Ott 2009 - 1:08

...ehm...tutta?
gli argomenti interessanti sono:
in indonesia dove viveva con famiglia compro' le sue prime cassette
boney m e la colonna sonora di grease..
parla dei suoi 2 lati,quello femminile femminile e quello da maschile (adora vedere
ogni sport in tv ( e anche dal vivo...)
dei suoi studi..dell ispirazione da cui trae le idee x i suoi vestiti..come e' iniziata la storia con robert..
i problemi ma anche i vantaggi di non aver quasi mai vissuto in olanda da bambina..
della decisione di rovinare l'immagine cool del gruppo (vedi il video del dutch awards che ho postato poco fa)
di come riesce a gestire il tempo,le vacanze con robert e eva luna..
degli oggetti + cari:
la foto della nonna,la prima cosa che eva luna ha portato a casa dall asilo,gli stivali vecchi che non vuole buttare,un dipinto comprato in romania..
i libri di favole che legge e l'insana passione x la lettura..
l'intervista non e' recentissima..
al limite si possono tradurre le parti + interessanti..
FedericaDenAdel

FedericaDenAdel

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyMar 13 Ott 2009 - 16:15

Grazie!!
ho tradotto io tutto più o meno in modo decente
eheh
vabbè ho capito cosa dice ma...

perchè non sarebbe una buona profeta Sharon??
cioè in che senso??
Mayra
Founder
Founder
Mayra

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyMar 13 Ott 2009 - 16:52

Che bella questa intervista! Smile Grazie Ste per averla postata *_*
blackalbum1991

blackalbum1991

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyMer 14 Ott 2009 - 20:11

dice"prenderemo le cose con calma,passeremo tutto il nostro tempo libero con luna
..il natale ect ect..andremo in vacanza in spagna"
intanto aiden era stato "messo in cantiere" Cool
anna 9090

anna 9090

Femmina
Numero di messaggi : 167

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyVen 23 Ott 2009 - 12:52

{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Vfyqna
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Rmr4w1
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 11hwjvb
blackalbum1991

blackalbum1991

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyVen 23 Ott 2009 - 12:59

foto
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Photo
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 20080516wtparkfeestimg7cy0
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 SharonenconcertRotterdamR71
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 1226823160.958612
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 204
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 209
qualcuno vuole da bere? lol!
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 226
Arianna

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptySab 24 Ott 2009 - 4:57

Il da bere da lei lo accetto molto volentieri. lol!
DangerousMind

DangerousMind

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 3471

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptySab 24 Ott 2009 - 18:25

blackalbum1991 ha scritto:
foto
{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Photo
In questa foto con la rosa in bocca, sembra che Sharon sia pronta a ballare un tango!!!! lol!
DarknesSword

DarknesSword

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptySab 24 Ott 2009 - 19:58

eheheh...hai proprio ragione!!!! lol!
Ospite
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptySab 24 Ott 2009 - 22:33

belle le foto.......grazie!!!!!
...anche l'intervista!!!
yes
FedericaDenAdel

FedericaDenAdel

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyDom 25 Ott 2009 - 18:13

Foto Dal NOTP prima e seconda serata Very Happy

--> http://www.allthememories.org/index.php?cat=56

grazie a : all the memories Very Happy
DarknesSword

DarknesSword

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyDom 25 Ott 2009 - 23:31

belle le foto..molto....
Mayra
Founder
Founder
Mayra

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyLun 26 Ott 2009 - 12:24

Stupende! Grazie Fede del link wink
Arianna

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyLun 26 Ott 2009 - 19:00

Ammazza quante foto... grazie Fede! Very Happy
FedericaDenAdel

FedericaDenAdel

Femmina

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 EmptyMar 27 Ott 2009 - 0:31

di niente belliiii XDXD
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel   {Gallery} Sharon Den Adel - Pagina 5 Empty

{Gallery} Sharon Den Adel
Pagina 5 di 23Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Successivo
 Argomenti simili
-
» Only Sharon!!
» Sharon Per
» {Gallery} Baby WT!
» {Gallery} Band
» Sharon - Collaborazioni